Pdf save button

when i push action button it should generate pdf file and start download including my product list and address row in my app , is any sample app like , plz help i am new in appsheet

0 18 7,399
18 REPLIES 18

Add an additional DateTime column (with a name “Pdf”) to your table. Then create an action button that will write a value into your “Pdf” column with the expression NOW(). Finally add a condition rule to your Workflow like AND(ISNOTBLANK([Pdf]),[_THISROW_BEFORE].[Pdf]<>[_THISROW_AFTER].[Pdf])

there is tab Pdf or or 3 column ?

what should “File Folder Path” expression if i want to save to my phone local storage or downloads

not understand plz consider one sheet with xx coloumns …plz step by step

Check this app…

not working need full information

Please check these articles how to work with Workflows…

I’m afraid you can’t save the file to your local storage.

waiting for a feature about it, thanks

problem solved by using third party api webhook able to save in local storage

@Shrikant_Nikam
Do you mind sharing the name of that 3rd party API with us also? It might be beneficial for other members as well. Thanks.

www.api2pdf.com this is i am using https://v2018.api2pdf.com/wkhtmltopdf/url?url= {Url} &apikey= {ApiKey} i searched lot for real time url to pdf but some sites not working and unstable so this is great api

Glad you were able to find a solution!

I want to download the main table and related table data pdf. Thank you.

Waiting for a native feature

Hey, i need to make a button which save the view table (output ) as pdf, I cant find any solution, plz help.

HI @lakshsoni

You may find what you need here:

ok thanks i will try

Top Labels in this Space