Possibility of multiple group agregate in inline view

Hi,

I am building an app to follow expenses (hours, materials etcโ€ฆ) on work site. I would like to get the โ€œhoursโ€ related to a job site agregate by sum in โ‚ฌ as well as sum in hours. So 2 group agregate related to 2 columns. Is there any way to make it ?

0 8 1,325
8 REPLIES 8

Iโ€™m afraid you can agregate only with one group at this moment

@CHRISTOPHE_CHANDELIE
You can agregate with only one column as @Aleksi said, but you can create a Virtual Column with some CONCATENATE expression and create your own grouping which can show any info you want.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I tried something with concatenate expression but it fails as I need a kind of calculation (sum) of values of each column. I donโ€™t see what interesting I could get by grouping concatenated results.

Another idea but still failing. โ€œWork siteโ€ detail view show me hours in โ‚ฌ (using the agregate SUM on amount of worksite related โ€œHoursโ€). Then could I create an action using LINKTOFILTERVIEW expression, navigating to another view showing โ€œHoursโ€, grouped by โ€œWork siteโ€ and using agragate SUM on quantities, but showing ONLY hours of the specified โ€œWork siteโ€ ?

Thanks

Chris

Detail UX does not show an agregate actually. Can it be a Table UX instead?

Maybe my words are not properly choosen. I join a photo. I am on โ€œWorksiteโ€ page. I see the sum in โ‚ฌ of different related elements and that is fine. I would like to go to another view where I could see a list of โ€œHoursโ€ (which are โ€œworksiteโ€ related elements). But I would like to see only ones related to the โ€œWorksiteโ€ I come from and grouped by โ€œWorksiteโ€ (in order to get ร  SUM by quantity).

@CHRISTOPHE_CHANDELIE

[OPTION A]

STEP#1
[1] Create a REF type Table UX for that related table where your โ€œHoursโ€ info are
[2] Name this view as you like i.e. Worksite_Hours_ref
[3] For the column order, select only the columns you would like to view in that table view
[4] Group that table as per Worksite and select an agregate reflecting the Hour Sum

STEP#2
[1] Create an action associated with your Worksite page
[2] Name this action as you like i.e. Worksite Hours
[3] Select Data: go to another view within this app
[4] Set the target as:

LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW(
	"Worksite_Hours_ref",
	[Worksite ID]=[_THISROW].[Worksite ID] //or any criteria you would like to filter the table
)

[OPTION B]

This option will show your โ€œRelated Hoursโ€ in an inline view in your Worksites Detail View

[1] Create a Virtual Column in your Worksites table
[2] Set an AppFormula:

SELECT(
	HoursTablename[KeyColumnName],
	[Worksite ID]=[_THISROW].[Worksite ID] //or any criteria you would like to filter the table
)

[3] Create a REF type Table UX for the โ€œHoursโ€ table
[4] Choose the column order for the columns you want to view in inline view
[5] Group the table as per Worksite and choose agregate over โ€œHoursโ€ column

Thanks a lot for your advice. Got it with Option A

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space