Postgres database error too many connections from appsheet

Connect to PostgreSQL server failed: FATAL: remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections at [1:15]] Location[q - parameter] Reason[invalidQuery] Domain[global]./n

We keep having this error when syncing our applications, it seems like the number of connections appsheet is making is exceeding the max connection limit of 100 on the postgres server, if I look at the app log it seems like we only have about 65 unique users in that day. Is there any information/ documentation on how appsheet creates and terminates the server connections to a postgresSQL server, or anyone who has run into this issue and solved it in the past? We would like to avoid increasing the limit uneccessarily, we also plan to deploy additional applications on the same server and are concerned it will cause more problems.

0 2 326
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

I just saw this error as well, what a pain when working with loops.
"remaining connection slots are reserved for non-replication superuser connections"

It syncs after a couple of minutes but I can se how this can be a headache after many users start reporting it as a problem in the app

Top Labels in this Space