Print out all configurations made in AppSheet

I have tried to prototype the different parts my applications using different apps. I wish now to assemble all the parts. Is there a way to print out what has been created and configured in AppSheet in each prototype in order for me not to have to shift back and forth between app tabs in order to assemble  my new app  and to be sure not to forget anything?

0 5 127
5 REPLIES 5

Please explore if the following app documentation option helps you.

Suvrutt_Gurjar_0-1685446742571.png

Is there any way to get it from this link json?

Thank you for your quick answer. But this would unfortunately only be references to the documentation I created and associated to the application and therefore I already have. I was more looking for exporting some document with all the Virtual Column I have created, with the associated "App formula" expression, the "Show if" expressions, the "Valid if" expressions, etc...

@Patrick2 wrote:

I was more looking for exporting some document with all the Virtual Column I have created, with the associated "App formula" expression, the "Show if" expressions, the "Valid if" expressions, etc...

Could you elaborate what you mean by this? Do you mean the exporting the selective expressions from one app to another app through AppSheet editor, then that is not currently possible.

Unfortunately, that was exactly what I meant. Thank you for your answer, it will save me time searching in vain.

Top Labels in this Space