Pro Plan Pricing

Hi.
Iโ€™ve deployed my App which currently only two people are given access. The App is telling me I need a Pro Plan, I have added two licenses and thats all I need. But I am prompted by the app telling me I need 10 licenses. Why canโ€™t I just have 2 as I need to build up the user list gradually. $100 per month is outside of my budget.

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 11 411
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks William. Itโ€™s all sorted now, I untoggled the Whitelabel and I now have the best plan which I wanted from the start. I should have looked closer.

Kind Regards

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Did you white label it?

Hi.
I didnโ€™t white label it but this shows on my account page:

I have the Same problem before.
Refer to Steveโ€™s Post Above.

Thanks Jonathon.
I am waiting for a response from the email.

Thanks for the assistance.
Regards

Do we know how long it takes for support to get in touch? Iโ€™ve not heard anything back yet.

Cheers

Support typically responds same day, I believe. Sales isnโ€™t quite as responsive. Iโ€™ve poked Sales internally; hopefully thatโ€™ll get you a response.

Thanks Steve

I just noticed my app WAS marked as whitelabelโ€ฆ

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact sales@appsheet.com for help with this.

Hi Dave,

Since you werenโ€™t intending to set up a white label app, this would be a question for support. I see that one of our support staff has already responded to your email! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks William. Itโ€™s all sorted now, I untoggled the Whitelabel and I now have the best plan which I wanted from the start. I should have looked closer.

Kind Regards

Top Labels in this Space