Problem - user activity stopped on 20th November

I’m having issues. Users are trying to get in to my app as they are sending me screen grabs. Of course I have been totally unaware as it works fine on all my devices and browsers.

However, even when I enter the app (my email is listed in unique app users) it is not showing up in the user activity as it was doing since August. Clearly there is a bug. Please sort it out and let me know. It can’t just be ignored like this.

But the user activity shows a complete drop off and no users at all since 20th November. I absolutely know this is not the case as I have used the app myself and my email is shown as a user, and my brother too. What has happened?

Why is the onboarding process not simple? A user today got an unintelligible message about embedding and mentioned Safari. No human can understand this. No forward signpost to access my app. I am paying monthly but this will stop next week if Appsheet continues to be so un-user friendly and inaccessible.

0 4 218
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The community is not an appropriate place for such a demand. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Each time I write in I get rebuffed. There is a lack of accessibility as asking a person questions to get help on the phone is much easier to process and get the issue resolved. This is very challenging for neuro diversity as comments made in frustration such as ‘get it sorted and let me know’ get jumped on and criticised. That is discriminating against neurodiversity and rude to a stranger mererly trying to use a platform they are paying for that isn’t good for app users or providing user data, which is frustrating.

To my knowledge, AppSheet has never offered support by phone.

Criticized? Mine was a statement of fact. Participants in the community are, for the most part, unpaid volunteers. You are not paying for the help of the community. Nobody here in the community owes you anything. If you want the support you paid for, engage support@appsheet.com, which is and always has been the one and only formal channel for paid support.

No, it’s not. Saying it is doesn’t make it so.

Your post was rude. You are not a stranger to this community.

As noted above, you aren’t paying for access to the community. Access to support@appsheet.com is what you’re paying for.

A note on the original topic — there is a backlog in the usage reporting (it uses a nightly process that collects usage logs and aggregates into reportable statistics).
We didn’t want to deploy fixes over thanksgiving. Hope to get that corrected this week. If anyone else notices this “dropoff in usage” based on the stats, please know it is a temporary anomaly and doesn’t actually affect your users.

Top Labels in this Space