Problem with "send email" bot

Hi there,
Yesterday I got my app sends a reports by email with a PDF attach each time I add some new record in my data base but later, without any change it stopped.
Iโ€™ve try to build again and again and donโ€™t find any mistakeโ€ฆ I think the problem is the bot doesnโ€™t recognize a record was made and run the action, but I cannot find the trouble to fit it.
Is there any external problem in the platform? Or do you know where could be the problem?
Iโ€™d try to recovery some previous version but the workflow doesnโ€™t change and I mess it all jaja
Iโ€™m getting crazy jajajaj
Please someone could help me to find the way?
Thank you a lot.
Daniel.

0 9 436
9 REPLIES 9

Thatโ€™s my botโ€ฆ I cannot find the trouble.

I noticed the same issue last night, and I tested it with a sample AppSheet and got the same issue.

I got the emails, which are really fast, but the data from the record tables get empty.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

See Sending Email Only After Adding a Parent Record and All of Its Children here:

Hi @Steve Thank you for the link.

This post below is exactly my issue.

Hi Steve,
Iโ€™ve read it and itโ€™s helpful to learn more about all this function but I donโ€™t have a children and a parent tableโ€ฆ I just have a single one where I collect the datas and want a report of each one in a pdf by email.
I just find my problem!! It was I fix some columns names in my database but not in the body template of the email, so it could not find the data and block the bot!!

Thank you a lot for the great work!!

Top Labels in this Space