Pulling data from different tables to generate a report

MEC
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Hi

Iโ€™m trying to generate a report which will have values from different tables with same reference Id. The key in my โ€œClientโ€ table is the reference in all other tables like โ€œClient profileโ€,โ€œSpouseโ€, โ€œEmploymentโ€ table and etc. I have successfully pulled the data from my โ€œClient profileโ€ table with the help of @tsuji_koichi but I donโ€™t know how to pull the other data from other tables. Iโ€™m currently working on pulling the data from my โ€œEmploymentโ€ table but an error occurs.

Hereโ€™s the error

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

0 5 349
5 REPLIES 5

Is the [Company name] a column in your โ€œEmploymentโ€ table?

Yes.

Then you need to read it just like <<[Complany name]>> without the dereference. You are already in a table โ€œEmploymentโ€ with the Start: expression where that column is.

I tried but im not getting the email. Meaning no result or must be an expression error.

Iโ€™m kind of confused on how to get the data here. Itโ€™s working with my โ€œClient profileโ€ table, Iโ€™m not sure why itโ€™s not working in my โ€œEmploymentโ€ table.

Is it possible to access data from different tables using one reference id only?

Top Labels in this Space