QR Codes Stopped Populating

I have created an inventory appsheet with approximately 205 items. When creating each item, a QR code automatically created/generated with each new item up to 125 items. However, QR codes did not automatically create/generate with items 126+ and I don't see a way to manually add QR codes for these items. The first 125 items work exactly how I want them to, but I'm lost on the resolution for the remaining items. 

Any recommendations on how to fix this?

Thank you!!

Solved Solved
0 2 162
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the response, Steve. The QR codes ended up populating yesterday on their own, about 4 days after the initial setup. To be honest, I have no idea how or why they populated that many days after item creation, but I'm happy they did. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Sounds to me like you're hitting a limit on the number of QR codes you may generate. If you're using a free service to generate the codes, you may need to start paying for it.

How are you attempting to generate the QR codes?

Thanks for the response, Steve. The QR codes ended up populating yesterday on their own, about 4 days after the initial setup. To be honest, I have no idea how or why they populated that many days after item creation, but I'm happy they did. 

Top Labels in this Space