QR Options

Hello everybody… I´m from Peru and I´m happy to find this great tool APPSHEET… my question is: Can I scan diferents QR at the same time in the QR lector option?

I would like to use this App to record the hours of all the persons are working with me and I just to do it once… but in the example in the item “Operario” I have to read the QR one by one… Is there an option to scan multiple QR codes?

Thanks in advance for your helps.

Percy H.

0 3 241
3 REPLIES 3

Neither with AppSheet nor with any scanner, you can read multiple QR codes at the same time. However, provided you set the form’s Auto Save and Auto Re-Open properties to ON that you’re scanning the QR, it will be quicker. I may also advise to put the QR as the last field of your form, so once filled out and QR scanned, it will auto-save and re-open the same form for another entry.

thank very much for your reply… I wanted to creat a list scanning a QR code of each worker to avoid an error and do it faster… I had an idea while I was reading your message… I have to create the necessary columns of workers that i have in order to read all the QR codes at once.

@Percy_Huaman
Provided you also enable Advance Forms Automatically option from UX > Options, it might work.

Top Labels in this Space