Quick Edit UX oddity on Yes/No [UPDATED: BIGGER ISSUE]

Asa
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

UPDATED: BIGGER ISSUE
Below is my original post, but now Iโ€™m realizing โ€œitโ€ seems to be happening to all fields in quick editโ€ฆthat is, fields are not showing their updated status until after save. Hereโ€™s an updated look:
3X_c_6_c683034df5838e4dc6f29d04f7a5d922857044bc.gif

Worked yesterday, but now when Iโ€™m in quick edit and I click to check or uncheck the quick edit box of a yes/no field, the check mark doesnโ€™t appear or disappear respectively, until I click saveโ€ฆso the user canโ€™t tell if the action has been recorded until clicking save.
3X_d_2_d2f826ea93a01280641c1975743e55d0ea28a991.gif

Solved Solved
1 15 715
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

about an hour ago the problem seems to have resolved.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Looks like a bug to me, send it to support@appsheet.com

Thanks

Is it weird that Iโ€™m kinda glad my first post looks like a bug, and isnโ€™t me being a bug?!

I updated this above because itโ€™s now happening to all my fields in quick edit.

I wonder if itโ€™s related to Reyโ€™s post: Update issue for table type views from today

Same issue here, you are not aloneโ€ฆ

HBT
Silver 4
Silver 4

There is a problem in the table view in quick edit mode. It was like that 12 hours ago.

Itโ€™s not just quick edit modeโ€ฆclicking a record in an inline table and editing it in a detail view is also delayed โ€“ you donโ€™t see the update in the inline table for a little bit after editing.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

This is a known problem. Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Thanks Steveโ€ฆIโ€™m engaged with support via email

Hi Asa,

Any resolution yet?

Nothing yetโ€ฆall field types are still not showing response to quick-edit interaction in the inline table until clicking save.

Nothing back from support yetโ€ฆstill no in the quick edit land of an inline table view.

about an hour ago the problem seems to have resolved.

Yep Iโ€™m now seeing immediate ux response to quick edits in inline tableโ€ฆwell done AppSheet team!

check again it ditint, because i have the sam problem

Top Labels in this Space