Recently, the AppSheet editor has become supe...

Recently, the AppSheet editor has become super slow in Safari on my Mac.

Iโ€™ve switch to Google Chrome, which has basically solved the problem.

However, I used to be able to edit in Safari, which is my default browser.

I wonder what happened?

Am I the only one to experience this?

0 9 347
9 REPLIES 9

I m using Chrome but it get super slow to get response when working on Editor.

Let me check if I can see the same behaviorโ€ฆ

@Aleksi_Alkio Thanks!

Sometimes my Safari browser is slow anyway โ€“ not just with AppSheet โ€“ but recently the difference between Chrome and Safari has be consistently large on my Macbook pro (which is about five years old now).

I tried with different browsers but I couldnโ€™t find any issues with the speed.

My case is quite odd, it works sometime fine, but it get slow sometime as well on chrome . For instance mouth over to field but no response for some seconds like 10 - 15 secs and then back again. Obviously something wrong.

@Aleksi_Alkio today it is getting worse. Almost takes mins to get a response back when Iโ€™m working on editor.

Hi!

Thanks for doing the testing, @Aleksi_Alkio.

There are three things I can say:

1. Iโ€™ve been having some trouble with my computer so I think thatโ€™s probably part of the problem โ€“ I need a new computer.

2. Safari works reasonably well (not fast but OK) on my computer when try to open up a small test app for editing.

3. When I try to open up my main project, however, which has many tables and many views, etc. it takes forever โ€“ 8 minutes this time.

Even with my bad computer, Chrome opens my big project in a reasonable about of time.

There has to be something wrong. If I open quite complex app, it takes less than 25 sec to open with the Chrome.

Right.

Top Labels in this Space