Record user usage of app, open in browser

Hello,

I want to make record of user usage of my app. It is an app I developed for my team. In most cases, they open the app in web browser, instead of cell phone. I want to record whenever any user open the app in browser. Just this open/login/usage action, even with no operation of the app at all.

Is it possible to track and capture this time stamp?

-- Zheng

Solved Solved
0 3 185
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

As far as I know, the usage statistics doesn't identify if the user is using the browser or mobile device. If you have AppSheet Enterprise  subscription, you can read the statistics with the API but it doesn't have that info either.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

As far as I know, there is no workaround to create this kind of functionality in a reliable way.

What about AppSheet internal function?

Info -> App usage -> Monitor -> Usage Statistics -> Individual app users per day

Is it possible for me to access any similar information as the AppSheet system does?

As far as I know, the usage statistics doesn't identify if the user is using the browser or mobile device. If you have AppSheet Enterprise  subscription, you can read the statistics with the API but it doesn't have that info either.

Top Labels in this Space