Referenced image does not display in Parent Card

If I use an image from the main table then the card shows the image next to the name in the card
If I reference the image from another sheet, the image shows up as a tiny icon sized image.
Is this normal for referenced images? Do I need to use any functions to get the same result of a non-referenced image?

Solved Solved
0 8 115
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I received a solution from another post.

To summarize,
Here are the steps to make this work based on your direction:

a) I have two tables: Main_Table & Photo_Table, where Photo_Table contains all the images.

b) In Main_Table, the “Image” column or record, is set to REF. The REF is connected to Photo_Table Photo.

c) In Main_Table, a Virtual Column (VC) is created and set to type image. Inside the Formula is an expression containing: [Image].[Photo]

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

First try to set the referenced image column as a Label column.

I did that but that didnt help. I did

notice that comparing my ref viewer to the non-ref viewer, the non-ref viewer appears to have “Photo” inside the main image attribute why the ref viewer only has “Auto” and “None”

Can you please show us the tables?

First, pls try to set the image columns as label columns.

I received a solution from another post.

To summarize,
Here are the steps to make this work based on your direction:

a) I have two tables: Main_Table & Photo_Table, where Photo_Table contains all the images.

b) In Main_Table, the “Image” column or record, is set to REF. The REF is connected to Photo_Table Photo.

c) In Main_Table, a Virtual Column (VC) is created and set to type image. Inside the Formula is an expression containing: [Image].[Photo]

Top Labels in this Space