Related child records not pulling to pdf

Hi all

Hoping someone can help me. I recently copied my app as migrating all our IT to google workspace. I had some templates setup that where and still are working in the old app body for pulling related items to a pdf but these on the new app are not coming through. All the info from the parent table is showing but no child records. 

Any hepp would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Nick

Solved Solved
0 5 146
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Its something to do with my permissions as logged in with other user settings and its working. Thank you for all the help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hey man,

since the only thing that changed is the environment, it's clear the problem has to do with the Google Workspace Account.
Probably to do with AccessRights or somehting like that.

Have you tested the template with a data where child records already exist?

yes the child records are already there when the worklow starts

Its something to do with my permissions as logged in with other user settings and its working. Thank you for all the help

Not sure if anyone can shed some light on this, I have many apps where I have no issue getting the child records to pull through on an email (using the Status column as per the Appsheet help page). However when I have made a new app I am unable to get it to work correctly, is anyone else having the same issue or could there be something I am missing?

Top Labels in this Space