Renaming a spreadsheet

I’d like to think I’m resourceful, others might call it lazy. The Rigs app is very similar to something I want to do, so I decided to copy the app and change it around to fit my needs. Part of changing it around involved renaming the underlying google spreadsheet and changing some of the columns. I regenerated each of the table structures and got rid of the errors there (even though “Source” shows the name of the original spreadsheet. However, I’m still getting errors for a couple of the views, it’s looking for the Data “Rigs” (the original name of the spreadsheet. Is there a way to fix this?

0 2 1,763
2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Change the data set the view uses to the renamed one? Maybe I’m missing something here…

I am also not so clear what you are seeing, but based on your comment about “source”, have you checked that your tables all point to the desired “Source Path” and “Worksheet Name”? In some cases I have had to refresh my google sheet and appsheet editor multiple times for appsheet to recognize the new data source when I browse for data. Maybe that will help?
2X_4_467ef3373d4eb1fc3bf7366c31314db8889265ae.png

Top Labels in this Space