Replacing image in the app

Good afternoon team,

A user uploaded the wrong Image, an hour later that person sent me the correct image. For security reasons edits are not allowed once a report has been submitted in the app. My job is to check if the app works propperly and correct any mistakes made by the users.

For some reason the app creates 2 different folders:

• One located in the same folder as the WorkSheet it uses - this folder contains every image and signature taken by the users.
  • The second folder contains every picture sorted by clients (each client has an individual folder).

At first I tried adding the correct image into folder 2 and use the same naming scheme as every other file inside the folder. Unfortunately it didn’t work, in the app she still sees a Wrning Triangle.

So far I have thought about asking the use to give me access to her account, log in in her account after working hours (so nobody tries to update any reports) and manually update that image.

Is there an easier way to do it?

0 1 146
1 REPLY 1

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

You’ll need to give the file the name expected by the app. The expected name is stored in that column with the yellow triangle in that particular row. Fine that row in your spreadsheet or database, look at the corresponding column, and give the file the name you find there.

Top Labels in this Space