Reported a critical client bug - but no direct response from AppSheet

I have a client thatโ€™s pretty much 50% down operationally due to the csv extension being removed from all of their emails. Its been close to 24 hours and Iโ€™ve not yet to receive a direct acknowledgement . Iโ€™ve emailed several times on behalf of the client throughout the day to see if theyโ€™re working on the issue but again no response to advise someone is working on the issue or to advise of the extent of the issue so our client can execute a disaster plan. Aleksi was kind enough to indicate heโ€™s sure someone will contact me (Thanks Aleksi).

Iโ€™ve been graced with reasonable clients but certainly understand their frustration when there is no communication at all.

Is there a way to contact someone there? A phone number?

1 11 516
11 REPLIES 11

Here is the reply that I found this morning while troubleshooting the same issue

Thanks so much for this information! I wasnโ€™t aware others were having the same issue as it didnโ€™t appear at the top of the community questions. Iโ€™ll report back if I receive any responses as well.

Thanks again

@Daisy_Ramirez Sorry to hear that you didnโ€™t receive any info about this. The issue was fixed yesterday eve (Seattle) and the file extension should work now in a correct way. If you are still seeing any issue with it, please ping me.

A million thank youโ€™s for the news and support Aleksi!

Youโ€™re welcome

TDhers

HI Daisy,
who did you email through the day?
We respond to every Support@Appsheet ticket we receive within 15 minutes and I monitor this myself through the day.
If you havenโ€™t received at least a first acknowledgment of your issue, then that suggest we havenโ€™t received it at all. But I want to get to the bottom of this as we have had a few similar reports recently and whether there is a traffic routing issues for email sent to support@Appsheet.com.
THank you Daisy

Thierry

A million thanks Thierry for your follow up. Yes, here are two subject lines you might be able to search by:

Email Delayed Up to a Day after all other triggered emails
CSV Extension Removed from Files

I did not receive a response on the CSV Extension emails - Aleksi advised of the widespread issue on the community. The โ€œEmailed Delayedโ€ฆโ€ email string was first acknowledged on 9/18/2020 but Iโ€™ve still not received a response on the issue.

The CSV Extension has since been resolved but I could really use some help on the โ€œEmails Delayed issueโ€ฆโ€

Thanks again Thierry, will standby.

TDhers

HI Daisy,
Found it. And closed it by mistake but reopened it immediately which probably means you are not receiving a bunch of email from us . I followed up with the support engineer and his manager to make sure you get helped todayโ€ฆ I am sincerely sorry that we werenโ€™t more active in responding to you on this thread.
Thierry

Thank you Thierry again for the follow up.

TDhers

I believe Phil is engaged with you in tracking where these email wentโ€ฆ

Yes, thank you

Top Labels in this Space