Require a form to appear by logging in

How do I require a form to appear by logging in?
While the rest of the forms appear without logging in.

Solved Solved
0 3 73
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@alfakeah wrote:

I designed a generic app on AppSheet
No login required

This could mean a Public app or an app that authenticates but does not require login.  

Regardless, I would recommend creating a second app designed for viewing of the data from the first app.  

If your first app was a Public app, then you would need to create a second account for non-public apps.

Your second app is created under the non-public app account.  If it is only you who needs to use it, you can mark it as "personal use only" and it will be free of charge.  Otherwise, the app would be subject to the per user cost.  This app can access the same datasource as your first app but be built to ONLY view the saved information.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Individual apps either require login or they don't.  There is not a type of app where you can launch it, see some views and then login to get a different behavior.

You may be able to simulate your need by assembling different apps together.  Can you elaborate on what you are trying to create so we can provide more help?

No login required
Contains data submission forms
I would like to create forms through which I can see the data sent
So that users of the application cannot access this form.

@alfakeah wrote:

No login required

This could mean a Public app or an app that authenticates but does not require login.  

Regardless, I would recommend creating a second app designed for viewing of the data from the first app.  

If your first app was a Public app, then you would need to create a second account for non-public apps.

Your second app is created under the non-public app account.  If it is only you who needs to use it, you can mark it as "personal use only" and it will be free of charge.  Otherwise, the app would be subject to the per user cost.  This app can access the same datasource as your first app but be built to ONLY view the saved information.

Top Labels in this Space