SUMIF WITH SELECT CONDITION

Hello everyone!

I have a little problem I quess. I have 2 tables. Tables A which takes the data from table B. In table B I have all summarizing for each of the klient. The table B is updated every week with different points  . In table A I have a klient and a column in which I want to show a calculation result from table A.

So I have done virtual column in table B and placed :  SELECT(GRUPY_TUS[SumaBonusLast],[KlasaId]=[_THISROW].[Klient]) , then In the column [BonusLast] in table B I put the SUM([VC name]) formula. But I got an error that the SUM([VC name]) formula is not correctly used.  When I placed SUM(List([VC name]) then the formula is correct. However I cannot get the right result. 

What do I do wrongly?

Solved Solved
0 4 285
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

4 REPLIES 4

Try this:

Sum(SELECT(GRUPY_TUS[SumaBonusLast],[KlasaId]=[_THISROW].[Klient]))

This works only for the first  occurancce. For example if I choose the klient1 and he is just unique it shows me the result, but it does not sum it.  I tried to call the formula using VC column name in the SumaBonusLast column but it shows me the error of wrong usage of the formula. 

Thank you Mark. You have given me the direction. I have managed with google sheet formula and than [related..].[column]

Top Labels in this Space