SVG images

Dear friends,

I am planning to create graphical dashboard using SVG images, I couldn't find any tutorial video . Can anyone share the video links for SVG images? 

Another doubt how about [ column type ] images or HTML ? 

How to pass values inside?

0 2 180
2 REPLIES 2

@jaichith Explore this community for comprehensive SVG-related guides and resources. 

Guide on How To Create a Community Post - Google Cloud Community  

@LeventK wrote:

#5 - AVOID CREATING CONSEQUENT AND/OR CONCURRENT POSTS

I notice consequent and concurrent posts on the same issue repeatedly. When you post a question, please be patient to receive a reply for it. Provided your question is not replied somehow, there might be several reasons for that. Re-posting the same questions with the same header or just with switching words again’n’again does not guarantee that you will be receiving faster replies at all. Besides no any one is urged to reply your post. If someone knows a solution, or wants to reply, he and she ultimately will. No worries; creating a reply under your original/initial post will already be noticed in the dashboard. Please save your time and save ours as well!

#6 - SEARCH THE COMMUNITY POSTS

AppSheet Community is one of the largest knowledgebase you can find regarding AppSheet developement. Please get a habit of using the magnifying glass on upper right corner and search for possible posts, solutions, tips&tricks etc. regarding your problem before posting yours. Please also pay attention that, even when you are creating a new post, on the preview pane right hand side, the discource offers you possible posts where your typed content is matching. So use it!!

Dynamic SVG graphics - Google Cloud Community  

I searched for posts I've made in the past that I think are still relevant to your topic.. 

You may find here all useful posts related to your requirement. 

If you're new to this, expect a fair amount of trial and error to master it. But rest assured, with patience and careful reading of the posts, you'll definitely get there. Take your time to absorb and understand the information provided.

Thanks @Rifad , I was looking into various community post. I could not find best tutorial for beginners. Codes were like html, which I don't know. If there is a video tutorial I felt It would be helpful.

Top Labels in this Space