Sales & Support Seems Non Existant since the Google Take Over

It seems that support and sales support is non-existent?

I have emailed several times with bug reports and also asking to buy licences and never get a response?

In my account, I cannot see any way to contact a human?

2 13 434
13 REPLIES 13

Hi, sorry to hear you haven’t received any replies. May I ask what email address have you used, so I could try to find your posts.

Discussion continued with PM

Hi All,

I have experienced the same issue. I have been trying to contact sales support for quite some time now about the enterprise packages. Seems as though the best support I’ve experience comes from the community so I am trying my luck on this end. Any idea how I can move this discussion forward.

With Thanks,

@Containium_Trading_E, it appears Support last received a request from you on November 20 and sent a reply the same day. It’s frustratingly common that email from AppSheet Support (and possibly Sales?) ends up being filtered as spam. Have you checked you spam folder?

Although I do not have any base of comparison from before the ‘Take Over’, I have had troubles with Sales getting back to me also. That is even after contacting an individual that supposedly is assigned to my account along with follow up email and Google Chat request.

Just trying to find out potential costs for outside users to be able to use some applications (authorization would be required as I need users to be able to submit data for limited data sets based on their email). Unless that can be accomplished using a public application, but it did not seem that way.

HPS

I also have contacted Sales twice, one week apart with no response.

I enquired about the pricing of using mysql as a datasource. Why this can’t be open and transparent I don’t know.

(edit: yes checked the spam folder)

@HPS
To use Cloud SQL as a database, you need to subscribe to AppSheet Business Plan. BP comes with 100 user licences, the price is $15K per annum and it’s a one-time payment.

HPS

Thanks LeventK

For a platform aimed at small and medium businesses this pricing is outrageous.

Well, I respect your decision for sure. I’m just a Partner and Developer at the end.

To the overall issue of lack of responsiveness on sales enquiries, I am actively looking into it. It is frustrating!
My immediate priority is to make sure everyone gets a response. And then will share some thoughts on what we will do better going forward — along with a sincere apology.

@Steve Thanks for the feedback. I’ve sent through at least 2 requests since last week. I have checked spam as well and I could not find any response either.

@praveen , thanks for the feedback. Appsheet has really had a massively positive impact on my small business. I am now ready to take it to the next level however I desperately need to engage with someone in sales to do this.

Thanks Again

Hi All,

I still haven’t received any feedback from any sales person and now all my Apps on my account has been blocked. Really frustrating. How do I move forward with this?

@Containium_Trading_E please send me (pravse@google.com) any details you have (specifically, the account id) and I will unblock the account immediately. Thanks

Top Labels in this Space