Sales Trend Chart

Iโ€™m trying to set up a simple chart in my app that shows the trend of sales made in the last 90 days. I would like to add a trendline to this as well. I have a slice that pulls that last 90 days of data. I have two issues.

1. The chart set up as a column bar chart and the โ€œLinearโ€ trendline selected. The chart displays, but the trendline doesnโ€™t.

2. Is there a way to control the X axis labels? Currently, it seems to be selecting the customer name. I would like it to use a different field or nothing at all.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Eric

0 6 825
  • UX
6 REPLIES 6

@Eric_Silver I not sure on trendline. I have not seen that issue

The X axis label is determined by the column you have selected as โ€œLabelโ€ in the data table. Go to the column editor and turn on โ€œLabelโ€ for the column you want to display and then turn off Customer Name.

I still havenโ€™t been able to get the Trendline to work. Is this a known issue?

#dashboard
#charts

I saw your reply on the other post and searched for an open bug which led me to this post.

I would open a bug. I had read of others having the Trendline issue but when i search I see no bugs reported against it.

Not sure how to open a bug. Can you point me in the right direction?

In Community Menu under โ€œMy Accountโ€ there is an option for โ€œReport a Bugโ€

Top Labels in this Space