Saving workflow PDFs to Sharepoint from app in Google Drive

Hi! I have an app hosted in Google Drive on a Google Sheet. Weโ€™ve recently changed some things and we want all of our workflow PDFs to be archived in Sharepoint. Iโ€™ve followed the instructions at the following link to change the default path of the app.

Email Attachment File Archiving to Microsoft SharePoint | AppSheet Help Center

The app still works fine once I changed the default path to the Sharepoint ID but it just created a new folder in my Google Drive named with the Sharepoint ID to save generated files.

Is it not possible to save files in Sharepoint unless I move the entire app over to Sharepoint/OneDrive?

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 4 206
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Files created by the app will always be saved to the storage of the primary data source of the owner. If the owner of the app has a Google account, saved files will go to the owners Google Drive. In order to save to Microsoft storage, the app owner must have a Microsoft-hosted email address.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Files created by the app will always be saved to the storage of the primary data source of the owner. If the owner of the app has a Google account, saved files will go to the owners Google Drive. In order to save to Microsoft storage, the app owner must have a Microsoft-hosted email address.

@Steve, ahhh, I should have known that by now. Thanks alot!

One more quick question in relation to this. My Google account is setup with a Custom plan. Is there any way to also tie my Microsoft login to this plan as well?

Not to my knowledge, but Iโ€™m really not qualified to speak to that. Iโ€™d have to refer you to sales@appsheet.com or contact Support.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Top Labels in this Space