Saving workflow PDFs to Sharepoint from app in Google Drive

Hi! I have an app hosted in Google Drive on a Google Sheet. We’ve recently changed some things and we want all of our workflow PDFs to be archived in Sharepoint. I’ve followed the instructions at the following link to change the default path of the app.

Email Attachment File Archiving to Microsoft SharePoint | AppSheet Help Center

The app still works fine once I changed the default path to the Sharepoint ID but it just created a new folder in my Google Drive named with the Sharepoint ID to save generated files.

Is it not possible to save files in Sharepoint unless I move the entire app over to Sharepoint/OneDrive?

Thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 4 197
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Files created by the app will always be saved to the storage of the primary data source of the owner. If the owner of the app has a Google account, saved files will go to the owners Google Drive. In order to save to Microsoft storage, the app owner must have a Microsoft-hosted email address.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Files created by the app will always be saved to the storage of the primary data source of the owner. If the owner of the app has a Google account, saved files will go to the owners Google Drive. In order to save to Microsoft storage, the app owner must have a Microsoft-hosted email address.

@Steve, ahhh, I should have known that by now. Thanks alot!

One more quick question in relation to this. My Google account is setup with a Custom plan. Is there any way to also tie my Microsoft login to this plan as well?

Not to my knowledge, but I’m really not qualified to speak to that. I’d have to refer you to sales@appsheet.com or contact Support.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Top Labels in this Space