Sending email to list where one is invalid

I have an automation where I am emailing a district manager and a store email. I have an issue where the store email is incorrect(my separate data blunder) and will return a โ€œFailed to deliverโ€. Could this cause the email to the district manager to not send as well?

Solved Solved
0 2 133
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This depends on how you are sending the email.

If you are generating a single email and inserting a single list of email addresses to send to, I believe that NO email message is sent. I witnessed this recently for a client.

However, if you are sending the email to each email address individually (such as in a processing loop), the email is sent for each UP TO the error. None after the error will get the message.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This depends on how you are sending the email.

If you are generating a single email and inserting a single list of email addresses to send to, I believe that NO email message is sent. I witnessed this recently for a client.

However, if you are sending the email to each email address individually (such as in a processing loop), the email is sent for each UP TO the error. None after the error will get the message.

I am sending the email in one To list in the automation. So that is probably why.

Top Labels in this Space