Sending emails to a list of emails. Help! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Hii, is there posible to send an email to each of the email address in the list that are passed into the email task "To" setting?

AppAmazoniko_0-1672960216145.png

I have a list of elegible emails address to send a confirmation email (according to some logic) but when I put that list in the "To" settings and run the workflow it is only sending one email not two (in the list are two addresses) and seems that is something wrong spliting the email address list and the names or something because in the email recived is like there is just one recipient.

jnddjnjnz.jpg

Thanks!!!!!

@dave @scott192 @Steve @dbaum 

Solved Solved
0 2 200
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Not in Prototype/un-deployed apps.

The note inserted into your email is trying to explain that emails for apps that are NOT deployed are only sent to the email of the app creator.  The email list you circled is how you test your prototype app to confirm which email addresses would have received the email if the app had been deployed.

If you are done with app prototyping,  deploy the app and the emails will be sent as you are expecting.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Not in Prototype/un-deployed apps.

The note inserted into your email is trying to explain that emails for apps that are NOT deployed are only sent to the email of the app creator.  The email list you circled is how you test your prototype app to confirm which email addresses would have received the email if the app had been deployed.

If you are done with app prototyping,  deploy the app and the emails will be sent as you are expecting.

Ok, thanks for your time! I'm new in Appsheet, coming from Glide. I'm very very pleased with this platform... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Top Labels in this Space