Separating columns by date

Hi im creating an inventory management app and one of my UX views shows all the โ€œcountsโ€ done classifying them by date. i would like to minimize all the previous ones and only display the latest. i would like to be able to click to email any stocktake result from the UX.
As the inventory remains the same its a repetitive process so the only change is the new date and new quantity.
The inventory itself is classified by groups i.e we have gloves, overalls etc

0 3 241
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @mduduzieugene2378, welcome!
Sounds like a few concepts will be useful to get familiar with:

• Slices help you filter your tables and create views that only display a segment of your table rows. For example, create a slice with the condition [Date]=TODAY() to only display rows with todayโ€™s date.
  • Group your deck or table UX views by your inventory groups
  • Workflows will help you trigger email notifications from your app

Hello
Thank you for your response. Il play around with it and give feedback

Sorry
If i needed to display the last inspection done till there is a new one what condition would work cause inventory management isnโ€™t a daily task.

Is it not possible to minimize these. See picture below

As seen Iโ€™ve managed to use the date as the header but id like to only display the latest quantities while minimising the rest. Also under a date i wouldnโ€™t want a repeat entry. I tried making the product name a key entry but that results in an issue whereby as long as a product is selected on any date it can never be selected again. So in summary itโ€™s like a check list that needs to be done time and again with similar values jus varying quantities and dates. If there is a similar app you know i can check how its done and emulate

Top Labels in this Space