Set google calendar description

hi, im creating google calendar events trough appsheet, im trying to set up the description field of gcal event with this formula:

CONCATENATE("Vecinos: ", (TEXT(SELECT(Vecinos[NOMBRE], (IN([ID], SELECT(Visitas_agendadas[VECINO],[AGENDA]=[_THISROW].[ID]))), FALSE))))

But as you can see the field Description only shows the text "Vecinos: ". I know that the query works because its a virual column formula and i see the correct result on the appsheet view.

If you know how i can resolve this, you will be very wellcome, this is my first question so im not sure if im doing it right

Q&A.png

Solved Solved
0 3 235
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I already solved this, by setting the value in a column, and giving google calendar another value from a virtual column with the text generated:
[DESCRIPTION] formula is :

CONCATENATE("Vecinos: ", (TEXT(SELECT(Vecinos[NOMBRE], (IN([ID], SELECT(Visitas_agendadas[VECINO],[AGENDA]=[_THISROW].[ID]))), FALSE))))

and the [DESCRIPTION_GC] formula is [DESCRIPTION]

i think the problem was on the time when the calculation for the virtual column occurs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Are u using apps script to do it?

No, im using an action for setting the google calendar event when i add an event on my own calendar view

I already solved this, by setting the value in a column, and giving google calendar another value from a virtual column with the text generated:
[DESCRIPTION] formula is :

and the [DESCRIPTION_GC] formula is [DESCRIPTION]

i think the problem was on the time when the calculation for the virtual column occurs.

Top Labels in this Space