Setting Initial Column Value to Match Slice Condition When Adding from a Slice Table

There is a table called xxx. Inside xxx, there is a column named bbb. The bbb column is of TYPE Ref. I have created a slice with the condition that bbb selects aa. I have also created a table view for this slice. When I press the add button from the table view and move to the form, I want the initial value of column bbb to automatically select aa.

Could you please tell me how to achieve this? This question has been translated from Japanese to English using an automatic translation service. It might be unclear, but thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Solved Solved
0 1 43
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

1. Create an action to go to another view in this app with LINKTOFORM to set the desired initial value
  2. Make this only available in the table view of the slice with CONTEXT("View") = "Name of the Slice Table View"
  3. Hide the system generated Add button if CONTEXT("View") = "Name of the Slice Table View"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

1. Create an action to go to another view in this app with LINKTOFORM to set the desired initial value
  2. Make this only available in the table view of the slice with CONTEXT("View") = "Name of the Slice Table View"
  3. Hide the system generated Add button if CONTEXT("View") = "Name of the Slice Table View"
Top Labels in this Space