Several support requests in to AppSheet - no response

I have several support requests in to AppSheet (completed the form within the app as directed) but issues are still pending and I've not received a response.  Is there another way we're supposed to submit requests?  Pending items:

• Receiving Links instead of images on pdf emails 
  • csv files being generated with 0 bytes
  • Some pdf emails not being received and receive an error in Automation Monitor of "could not be written due to Bad request for refresh token"
1 7 80
7 REPLIES 7

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Maybe @Roderick  can help ?

@Daisy_Ramirez wrote:

Receiving Links instead of images on pdf emails

With or without links, this is a server error that I've seen before and yes, should be fixed with top priority

@Daisy_Ramirez wrote:

csv files being generated with 0 bytes

Clearly a bug

@Daisy_Ramirez wrote:

Some pdf emails not being received and receive an error in Automation Monitor of "could not be written due to Bad request for refresh token"

This is a weird one, try reconecting your datasource.

@Aleksi @Steve @lizlynch 

Thank you for the notes.

• Receiving Links instead of images on pdf emails.
    • Do we have any idea for timing? The client has been dealing with this for months.

• csv files being generated with 0 bytes
    • If bug, where does it sit on the list of fixes?

• Some pdf emails not being received and receive an error in Automation Monitor of "could not be written due to Bad request for refresh token"
    • The issue is sporadic which leads me to believe the db connection is ok as the majority of files are generated

Will standby. Thanks again

No idea on most of it, I just hope these get fixed.

BTW, do you have multiple accounts? Try reporting bugs/contacting support with the highest plan account, that will be considered with a higher priority from the support team (although that may mean that will take time anyway, just less than Core for example)

Thanks for your honesty. Unfortunately I can't provide this as an answer to the client since they've been dealing with the issues for months and have had to staff to reconcile reports as a result. They've asked that I escalate the issues.  Is there a process I should follow?

Well, I already added Steve and Aleksi to this thread, I hope that they can escale it internally

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Top Labels in this Space