Sharing an app for the First Time!

I'm sharing an app for the first time! I'm an educator and sharing an app with another educator. She has her classes, students and objectives. My app is data-driven and my colleague has her classes, students and objectives. 

How do I make a copy and give that copy to my colleague so she can use my app with her data?

Appreciate any support you might offer,

Rik

Solved Solved
0 2 74
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Either share the app with your colleague, allowing them to view the app definition, and then they can copy the app or copy the app yourself and then transfer the app to your colleague.

Also, in case you didn't realize, it would be possible to design a single app to be usable by both your colleague and you.

See an overview of options at Manage identical apps - AppSheet Help

BTW, your question about AppSheet is more likely to be seen and answered if you post in the  AppSheet Q&A board rather than this board about using this community forum.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Either share the app with your colleague, allowing them to view the app definition, and then they can copy the app or copy the app yourself and then transfer the app to your colleague.

Also, in case you didn't realize, it would be possible to design a single app to be usable by both your colleague and you.

See an overview of options at Manage identical apps - AppSheet Help

BTW, your question about AppSheet is more likely to be seen and answered if you post in the  AppSheet Q&A board rather than this board about using this community forum.

I really appreciate you embedding the links! The "manage identical apps link" is making me creating one generic app such that only the data is different! This is very powerful! 

Thank you so much for the effort you extended on my behalf. 

Rik

Top Labels in this Space