Show view table according to status in the second table

I have created an app for request items for repair spares. I have a Table View for the table named REQUEST. I donโ€™t want to show the request which are โ€œFINISHEDโ€.

The โ€œFINISHEDโ€ [STATUS] column is in the next table ITEMS. There is also a ref column in the ITEMS table.
Is it possible that I can show only all the request other than โ€œfinishedโ€ of the REQUEST table.

0 4 236
  • UX
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Dear Steve,

Is there any other way to do this instead of using SLICE as there are total 3 table and main table which is the REQUEST table VIEW has ref views of the other two table. ( I have related reference view of the second table column and third column)
or
Is it possible to get the ref view (related reference view) or (the virtual column views ) below the SLICE VIEW.

What I am really stuck with is that i want to give a filter condition FOR VIEW in the FIRST TABLE which is "REQUEST TABLE according to the status level in the SECOND TABLE which is โ€œSTATUS COLUMNโ€

IS it possible to do so

Iโ€™m afraid I donโ€™t understand what you want to do.

Dear Steve,

Is it possible to get related view if i apply slices. If so can you help me understand to do so

Top Labels in this Space