Since Yesterday My Launch Images Are Blurry

Not sure if this is related to yesterdayโ€™s โ€œFix for lag related to large background images.โ€ but my launch images are all blurry as of yesterday. Anyone else having this issue?

Solved Solved
2 5 180
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, I should have given an update as it ended up being more involved than I thought at first. The change is now pending review, if all goes well Iโ€™d expect it to be released later this week or early next week.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Attn @Adam

I expect it is related and I think I see the reason. Thanks for reporting it. Hoping to get a fix out tomorrow.

Just checking in on this. My images still appear blurry both in the launch screen as well as images in gallery view.

Sorry, I should have given an update as it ended up being more involved than I thought at first. The change is now pending review, if all goes well Iโ€™d expect it to be released later this week or early next week.

@Jordan_Davis1 Also, once the change lands it will be rolled out gradually. If you message me with the ID number of the account that owns the app I can make sure itโ€™s included early.

Top Labels in this Space