Slice Filtering

Hi All,

2 Table: Outcomes & Offenders

Both tables have "Associated Ref" field which are references to a main table "Main".

I want to filter the "Offenders" field 'list' to only show the offenders which have the same Associated Ref as what is current held in the [.THISROW].[Associated Ref] in the "Outcomes" form.

So my slice is using the offenders table as the source. Row filter condition: [Associated Ref]=[_THISROW].[Associated Ref]

Trouble is it is not filtering the offenders list to the test person.  I have tried inserting the table name [Associated Ref]=Outcomes[_THISROW].[Associated Ref] but that also is not producing the desired result. Only Test Person 1 should show.

Domearian_1-1706006282421.png

Solved Solved
0 2 86
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've managed to resolve the issue. I put FILTER("Victim Offender", AND(Contains([Associated SORF Ref], [Associated Ref]),[Offender/Victim]="Offender")) is the suggest value field.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You mention Outcomes FORM. Is this a dropdown list where you only want to be able to select a subset of "Offenders"? If this is the case are you taking advantage of the Suggested Values setting?

I've managed to resolve the issue. I put FILTER("Victim Offender", AND(Contains([Associated SORF Ref], [Associated Ref]),[Offender/Victim]="Offender")) is the suggest value field.

Top Labels in this Space