Slices / VC's / Graphs

Currently graphing from SCORE table.   Do not want to graph practice sessions, where (score=0).   The entries being graphed are VC's because math is required beyond the raw score before graphing.

Based on reading seems Slices are the way to go.   Created a slice of SCORE... but no VC's are allowed to be graphed.    I assume this is just how it works...

Is there a way to accomplish the original goal of not attempting to graph entries tied to practice sessions where (score=0)?

Solved Solved
0 6 132
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FWIW, that makes sense to me. If a column's Show property is disabled, I expect its data to not be available for display in any view, including graph view types.

View solution in original post

It never works for me.

No show, no graphing

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@jeffminder wrote:

but no VC's are allowed to be graphed. 

You CAN use VCs to draw a graph.

TeeSee1_1-1671672475549.pngTeeSee1_2-1671672503767.pngTeeSee1_3-1671672522783.png

Items not allowed to be graphed were not selected as "show" in the original datasource, hence not able to graph via slices.  Didn't realize you can graph something not marked as show in the original datasource, but not from a slice.

Seems i need multiple slices now...  ๐Ÿ™‚

Hmmm, interesting.

I CANNOT graph a column with Show unchecked either in the original table or a slice...

Did it work for you before?   Any luck fixing it?

It never works for me.

No show, no graphing

FWIW, that makes sense to me. If a column's Show property is disabled, I expect its data to not be available for display in any view, including graph view types.

Top Labels in this Space