Slow editor suddenly + no scroll bar when editing scripts

Hi,

At first I noticed that when editing a valid_if statement when the script is too big to fit on screen, the scroll function does not show up at start anymore. I need to press either "Examples" or "Data Explorer" for it to be able to scroll. This wasn't the case before, I pretty sure of that.

Now the issue has gotten worse, because when I press to edit a show_if or valid_if statement for example I experience a short delay which gets annoying when you get into your workflow.. This does not seem to show up in the performance dashboard. I just noticed it suddenly when it started to happen more and more often.

Is there anyone with a similar problem? Or better yet a solution! :d

* I tried another app which does not have this delay in the same browser (chrome). I just tried if the delay occurs in Edge, which it does not somehow. The scroll bar still doesn't show up initially in both browsers.

Best wishes and thanks in advance!

Solved Solved
0 2 85
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
2 REPLIES 2

In Edge I eventually found that checking off lots of show boxes also causes a small delay. It seems the delay occurs less often in Edge though. I'm really wonedering what's up..

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact AppSheet Support to report this bug.

Top Labels in this Space