Some friendly guidance please

Looking for someone to help me. Which way should I go about making my app from within Appsheets?

Hereโ€™s a few details that I thought would be helpful.

NOTE: The app will need to be in both Thai and English.

APP PURPOSE: To quickly and easily share GRNโ€™s MP3 Thailand audio messages by displaying and then sharing those (links) QR Code images from our main www.globalrecordings.net websiteโ€™s URLs of the MP3 files in about 100 different languages offline. (You could think of this like a photo album or flash card game.)

ACTUAL APK APP FILE: To also make it possible to share the app with others in both Thai and English offline.

These are my columns heading within Google Sheets or Excel:

1. Language Name
  2. Thai Language Name (foreign UTF-8?)
  3. ISO Code
  4. Program Number
  5. Message
  6. _E_T (English or Thai)
  7. Website URL
  8. QR Codes (images)
  9. QR Image File Names

Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Dan
Chiang Mai, Thailand

0 3 450
3 REPLIES 3

@DNATisdale
I humbly advise searching for help.appsheet.com and look for your answers first. What you have posted here looks like an app specification rather than a particular help or app feature or how-to query. Also you can check https://www.appsheet.com/SampleApps and look if a sample app satisfies or similar to your needs which you can copy and edit as well.

Thanks for the appvice! Dan

Dan always willing to help butโ€ฆ do you have a more specific question?
Have you laid out your spreadsheet yet?
Set up your column definitions?
Write out a plan with features you want to design -done-.
Start a Google Sheet and then let Appsheet read the sheet.
Start making a list of bugs and wipe them out one at a time.
Also, I recommend using WORKFLOWY to document your settings as you go (sucks when you have to regenerate complex tables and stuff gets lost.)

Top Labels in this Space