Some users can't access app

Hi,

I created an app and invited some users to use it. Most users have been able to use it no problem, however one user is unable to login and gets the following error message: {"title":"An error occurred: Jeenee.DataTypes.ServiceDisabledException","status":403,"detail":"ServiceDisabledViaWorkspace","trace Id":"20f9264c4033e148a570f867d1718180"}

The user is definitely on the list of people allowed to use the app, as I invited them to use it and tried to access it through the invitation link sent to them. I suspect it might be something to do with permissions for that email account, but I can't find a definitive answer or a way to make it work.

Thanks

Solved Solved
2 5 501
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That works if you have a corporate google account.  But not for personal or especially children's accounts.   One quick work around for those is to setup a free Dropbox account with the same credentials and login with that instead.  You''ll have to change the setting to login with something other than a Google account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Either their account is a child gmail account or there is an issue with the phone

Hello, I got the same issue with one of my apps. Did you get any updates ? Thanks in advance 

Ayo! I'm having the same problem here... it doesn't make sense for the service to be disabled via Workspace, because other users linked to the same domain are able to use the app without problems

That works if you have a corporate google account.  But not for personal or especially children's accounts.   One quick work around for those is to setup a free Dropbox account with the same credentials and login with that instead.  You''ll have to change the setting to login with something other than a Google account.

Top Labels in this Space