Sorting not working!

Hi! My sorting is not working for one of my tables. Here are my 3 parameters, explained.

1. Sort by column โ€œBuy Now?โ€ Ascending.
    • Not all of my rows have a โ€œyesโ€ or โ€œnoโ€ answer, so I want the ones that have been answered to be at the top
  2. Sort by column โ€œQuality Scoreโ€ Descending.
    • I would like the Buy Nowโ€™s that are marked โ€œYesโ€ to be at the top, and these tend to have higher quality scores, so it puts the high quality scores at the top and the lower ones below them
  3. Sort by column โ€œComanyโ€ Ascending

Here is what I get, but this is not right. The โ€œVisaโ€ should be up top. Why is this?
- I would like the rest of my companies to be in alphabetical order.

0 8 430
8 REPLIES 8

and then I sorted it on my spreadsheet, and it fixed it, but shouldnโ€™t it sort out on the app on its own?

Iโ€™m not certain about anyone else, but for the longest time now I stay away from ANY formatting or filters on my sheets. goodluck.

Thank you, although I do not quite understand what you mean.

I mean that personally, I would leave your back end as plain text and bare as possible. I would try to leave all formulas and formatting and filtering and any of that type of stuff I would leave it completely off your sheet if possible.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

How have you configured sorting? Can you share a screenshot of the config?

It seems to work sometimes but not others randomly.
2X_8_8747312c8802c92f8170f4d98578d2d45ba58731.png
I changed the sorting a little bit to what I want. Thankyou!

I think I fixed it. I just deleted my bookmark, and put in a new bookmark, and now it sorts properly.

Bookmark?! Yeah, you shouldnโ€™t be using a bookmark to get to the view.

Top Labels in this Space