Spreadsheet not updating

My app and spreadsheet are not reflecting changes when a change is made on one or the other.

I copied an app that Iโ€™m already using and modified it for this new project and now when I add a name or a status update to a record, it doesnโ€™t reflect on the spreadsheet and visa versa.

I think I read there may be an update coming Friday afternoon, do you think this issue will be resolved with the update? Iโ€™ve compared the two apps side by side, setting to setting and they seem to be the same-one works, the other doesnโ€™t.

Is there something I overlooked?

Thanks.

0 4 275
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Nita_Sloan Check the โ€œData sourceโ€ , > Data >Tables >View source and see if your data is there.

Hi Lynn,

Iโ€™m not sure where to find, โ€œData sourceโ€. If I go to the Data, on the left, and click on the table and then click on โ€œView Sourceโ€ or โ€œView Dataโ€, each of those results is there.

I think I understood what you just said, and yes, the data is there, the spreadsheet ID is correct. It is acting as though the spreadsheet and the app arenโ€™t โ€˜linkedโ€™ for some reason.

You should probably reach out to support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space