Spreadsheet not updating

My app and spreadsheet are not reflecting changes when a change is made on one or the other.

I copied an app that I’m already using and modified it for this new project and now when I add a name or a status update to a record, it doesn’t reflect on the spreadsheet and visa versa.

I think I read there may be an update coming Friday afternoon, do you think this issue will be resolved with the update? I’ve compared the two apps side by side, setting to setting and they seem to be the same-one works, the other doesn’t.

Is there something I overlooked?

Thanks.

0 4 276
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Nita_Sloan Check the “Data source” , > Data >Tables >View source and see if your data is there.

Hi Lynn,

I’m not sure where to find, “Data source”. If I go to the Data, on the left, and click on the table and then click on “View Source” or “View Data”, each of those results is there.

I think I understood what you just said, and yes, the data is there, the spreadsheet ID is correct. It is acting as though the spreadsheet and the app aren’t ‘linked’ for some reason.

You should probably reach out to support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

Top Labels in this Space