Starting to receive this error again: "Unable to load image data. Image may be missing or..."

I have a client who has seen this issue in the past and we thought it was resolved but its starting to happen again. I don’t see the issue reported here recently - what is the cause?

3X_6_5_65c73876dbb8f84756a11a8388abc28e97e7ecd4.png

0 11 622
11 REPLIES 11

It seems to come and go. Sometimes it works for weeks or months, then it will work sporadically. I think its to do with appsheets link to Google Drive.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Thanks Steve, sent an email to support earlier as well.

We have been adding more logging to identify the circumstances around this and have some idea now of a potential root cause. If all goes well we may have a fix for this coming soon.

Thanks Adam, here are some additional notes. Hope it helps:

This was reported by our CHICAGO Division manager, who had 2 Driver’s routes where we noticed this issue:

Adam, are there any updates on this issue? Client reported several more today

Hi Adam, can you send status? The client is still dealing with this issue and needs they’re images.

Hi @Daisy_Ramirez , we are still searching for the root cause, but tomorrow’s release should include at least one change that we believe may reduce the chance of this occurring.

Thanks for the heads up please keep me posted as they’re adjusting operations temporarily as a result. Thanks again.

@Daisy_Ramirez Today’s build has been released for a few hours now, and based on the logs so far it appears the change was effective at preventing most of these errors. There are still a few occurrences showing up that we’ll continue to investigate.

hi, i have the same problem, with different apps the same situation occurs.
possible to solve it?

Top Labels in this Space