Strange behavior of my app in the editor.

Hello friends, I want to ask if any of you has had or is having strange behavior from your editor. I have noticed that the behavior actions generated by the system are not working correctly when I work from the editor while developing.

What is happening to me, specifically, is that I enter Add (to add a product) or Edit (to edit it) and the editor is not taking me to the expected views. The performance monitor tells me of excellent performance, I have 40 tables and more than 1000 fields and the synchronization does not exceed 4 seconds in the most extreme case.

I don't know what could be happening.

Solved Solved
0 4 145
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I don't know what the problem is really. I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it and it fixed it. Therefore I will mark this comment as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If you try to for example add a new record, what view it opens? You can see that from under the emulator.

Hello @AleksiAlkio , good morning!! what happens after clicking is that nothing appears (but this bad behavior only happens in the editor). If I test my app from the web browser or from the mobile, this problem does not occur. Does not go anywhere. What remains static The behavior is so weird, it's like it's not being applied to the view. For now I am correcting the form, detail and table view (from what I see on the phone) but it is uncomfortable for me. I think I'm going to report this as an Appsheet bug. Thanks for comment. If you know how to report the bug, I would appreciate it!

I don't know what the problem is really. I uninstalled chrome and reinstalled it and it fixed it. Therefore I will mark this comment as a solution.

This is occurring for one of my co-developers, and is happening in both our Prod and Dev versions of an application, and not just in the emulator, but in the front end of the app.  He clicks an action button; it either removes the menu bar at the bottom or takes him to a blank screen.  He has to refresh Chrome, and it will take him to the right screen.  We will try to uninstall and reinstall Chrome, but this sounds like it could be a major bug.  

Top Labels in this Space