Subscription plan

I’m setting up a subscription plan. We have potentially 50 users which uses the app, but it’s seasonal how many will use it.

-Am I right in understanding that if I set up a plan for 50 users, and only 20 people use the plan within the month, I only pay for 20 users?

-Also, what is a month here? Is it from 20. November to 20. December or is it an actual “month” period?

-If I start subscribing today (20 oct) will I only pay for 31-20=11 days of the first month?

I’ve read the documentation but I find it somewhat unclear.

Solved Solved
0 3 103
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The billing service is a self-service and you control how many licenses you need. If you buy 50 licenses, it doesn’t matter how many users are using apps from your account as it stays under that amount (50). If you have 50 potential users but probably 20 of them are using the app within your billing period, you need to buy just 20 licenses. If it goes over that limit, you will receive an alert email and then you just buy more licenses.

The billing period starts when you select the correct subscription plan other than Free.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

The billing service is a self-service and you control how many licenses you need. If you buy 50 licenses, it doesn’t matter how many users are using apps from your account as it stays under that amount (50). If you have 50 potential users but probably 20 of them are using the app within your billing period, you need to buy just 20 licenses. If it goes over that limit, you will receive an alert email and then you just buy more licenses.

The billing period starts when you select the correct subscription plan other than Free.

Alright. Thank you for the explanation.

You’re welcome

Top Labels in this Space