Suggestions for complementary app platforms

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you use any other app creation platforms that you can suggest. AppSheet is great of course, but it is not built for handling every kind of app. In particular, Iโ€™m looking for a platform that can handle secure sign-in from thousands of people, with the goal of scheduling appointments, and notifying the users of those appointments. But Iโ€™d also like to hear about other platforms that you think are great but have nothing to do with my specific goal.

0 2 393
2 REPLIES 2

@Marc_Dillon
You can all do that with AppSheet if you subscribe to a Business Plan for example. You can incorporate Amazon Cognito or OKTA authentication service and you can easily do that scheduling and notification actually.

I suppose you are right, thanks for the suggestion. I guess my assumption is that AppSheet is not necessarily targeted for this kind of app primarily, and so maybe there is a better platform?

I also apparently have no way of exploring Business plan pricing since my only email address is from gmail, which is not acceptedโ€ฆ

Top Labels in this Space