Synchronization problem

Hi everyone, good afternoon. I am creating records with virtual columns that serve to show the user changes in real time. When I save the form, the changes are reflected automatically (work progress, money spent, etc.). When I sync the app, these changes are refreshed and reset to zero.

Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Solved Solved
0 2 26
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I am not aware of any platform issues like that which you describe.  I believe, however, that there must be something within the calculation or data that is not made available on the server when the Virtual Column is recalculated.  By chance are you calculations based on any User Settings or any other values that are specific to the user?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I am not aware of any platform issues like that which you describe.  I believe, however, that there must be something within the calculation or data that is not made available on the server when the Virtual Column is recalculated.  By chance are you calculations based on any User Settings or any other values that are specific to the user?

Hello @WillowMobileSysthe problem was that it didn't use dereference lists. When it comes to making a calculation with virtual columns, what is convenient is not to use sum select but sum dereference list. It was a calculation problem

Top Labels in this Space