Table View - Filter By Time

I'd like to show a table view that acts as a weekly timetable/ planner, with each task allocated to an hour of the day.

I've created a table with 1 column for the hours of the day, then added 7 virtual columns for each week day.

Each VC for the days of the week has a filter to show only rows for that day (from a slice that contains that days' tasks), I then filter down to rows in which the start time matches the hour of the day:

Cat2626_1-1679325605787.png

Cat2626_3-1679325851886.png

This is showing the correct rows in the (system generated) "Hours_Detail" view:

Cat2626_2-1679325760664.png

However in the table view I am seeing the heading rather than the row data:

Cat2626_4-1679325938176.png

Is there a way to show the task data in the table, under the corresponding day of the week and time?

e.g. in the table view, Monday at 7 should show "Cat Ltd" 

Also, I can't figure out what the number "Monday(0)", "Wednesday(1)" etc. relates to? As Monday has 3 entries in the list and Weds has none.

First time poster so please let me know if more detailed info/screenshots are required! Many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

0 3 208
3 REPLIES 3

You can't show the value in that table, because what you are showing is list with affiliated rows (what is in () ), not a row. The number relates to the number of rows that are affiliated to the lists.

Are "today 1", "today 2" etc tables with the different tasks for each hour ? 

If what you want is to show a table where each row = one hour and show the task of each day based on "today 1/2/3" etc tables you can : 

Select a single value from todays tables,  something like 

any(select(Today 1[Column name with value you want(surely task)], and ( [day] = monday  , [time] = 1   ) ) )

If you do this for each row as formula, it should be good ?

Thanks for replying!

"Today", "Today 1" etc are slices that show tasks for that specific day, with a column "Time Hour" (type - number) which contains the hour of the task, which is what the VC filter is reading.

The timetable will be dynamic, so depending on which day/time a task is allocated, it will then display in the correct day/time slot on the table view, rather than each task having a set time slot 

I just came across this, which is exactly what I'm looking for, although the solution isn't provided. Didn't occur to me to search for "calendar" rather than "table" on here!

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Tips-Tricks/CRAZY-CALENDAR-HACK-Add-Events-Directly-to-a-Tim...

Basically this:

Cat2626_0-1679381395186.png

Top Labels in this Space