Table name error

Hi Guys
I made a mistake with a csv name. I imported the table qcpaint .csv (notice the extra space between the โ€˜tโ€™ and the โ€˜.โ€™
I renamed the table and ommited the space, obviously Appsheet doesnโ€™t recognise the table now so Iโ€™ve had to add the space back in.

I would rather the space to be ommited, how do I get Appsheet to see the correctly named table without losing any of the configuration?

Kind Regards

Solved Solved
0 2 333
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Dave_Willett! You can absolutely change your tableโ€™s name, you just need to make sure the name in your dataโ€™s source matches the table name in your AppSheet editor. In your editor, click Data >> Tables. From here you can select the table youโ€™d like to rename.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dave_Willett! You can absolutely change your tableโ€™s name, you just need to make sure the name in your dataโ€™s source matches the table name in your AppSheet editor. In your editor, click Data >> Tables. From here you can select the table youโ€™d like to rename.

Hi Jennifer. Its the source table which is named incorrectly in Dropbox. This is where I need to change the name without losing any of the structure, is this possible? Will a regen act accordingly and recognise all the column structrure?

Cheers

Top Labels in this Space