Table name error

Hi Guys
I made a mistake with a csv name. I imported the table qcpaint .csv (notice the extra space between the ‘t’ and the ‘.’
I renamed the table and ommited the space, obviously Appsheet doesn’t recognise the table now so I’ve had to add the space back in.

I would rather the space to be ommited, how do I get Appsheet to see the correctly named table without losing any of the configuration?

Kind Regards

Solved Solved
0 2 332
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Dave_Willett! You can absolutely change your table’s name, you just need to make sure the name in your data’s source matches the table name in your AppSheet editor. In your editor, click Data >> Tables. From here you can select the table you’d like to rename.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Dave_Willett! You can absolutely change your table’s name, you just need to make sure the name in your data’s source matches the table name in your AppSheet editor. In your editor, click Data >> Tables. From here you can select the table you’d like to rename.

Hi Jennifer. Its the source table which is named incorrectly in Dropbox. This is where I need to change the name without losing any of the structure, is this possible? Will a regen act accordingly and recognise all the column structrure?

Cheers

Top Labels in this Space